Oil Boiler Services Covering Norwich and Norfolk specialising in Oil boiler service and repair & installation
Oil Boiler Servicing
B.B.T complete the following checks on oil boilers service:
Check with customer whether there are any problems with the system.
- Check the appliance location is suitable for the type of appliance.
- Check the appliance for any damage before starting work on it.
- Check for correct operation of the appliance, including consumer controls and the safety devices.
- Check the electrical wiring complies with electrical regulations.
- Check for correct clearances from combustible materials.
- Examine Oil supply pipework for correct installation and clearances.
- Check for correct ventilation to the room containing the appliance.
Service include removal ofburner from boiler.
- Clean primary air combustion fan and housing.
- Replace burner nozzle
- Clean electrodes
- Check flame failure [photocell] operation and safety cut off.
- Replace or clean oil filter/s
- Clean all boiler flue ways up to and including the first flue bend.
- Clean combustion space and baffles
- Refit burner, fire up and test.
- Carry out full combustion test and record results.
- Check fire valves for correct operation.
- Check room ventilation.
- Check all electrical controls I.E. programmer/time switch and thermostats.
- Check oil tank filter element, if fitted,
- Inspect oil tank.
- Check oil line for leaks
- Minimise the chance of a breakdown.
- Improve boiler efficiency.
- Ensure that your boiler is operating safely.
- Efficient burning of fuel oil.
- Ensure carbon monoxide and soot are not produced during combustion.
- Meet manufacturers maintenance requirements.